So... 27 weeks 5 days & we've been getting things done slowly, still seems like there's tons to do! That seems to be the common theme. Brett sanded an old dresser we had in the guest room aka Mike's old bedroom. I believe it was Dr. Pataceks dresser, a doc Patty used to work with at Bliss Cancer Center. Brett inherited while helping him moved a loooong time ago. It will be used as a changing table & a dresser. I stained it using a water based Coffee color first, it wasn't dark enough so I added 2 coats of Onyx on top of that. It turned out very nice, not professional by any means but a nice big dresser & FREE for Nash to use for many years. Kind of weird since Brett & I have never owned a dresser, but hey I've heard this is what happens when you have a kid! I'll post before & after pics as soon as it has handles & is completely finished.
Lately Brett & I have been having a little discrepancy with the name of our little bundle. It dawned on me that it might be neat to have my maiden name (Kelly) as his middle name, this way the Kelly name stays in the family :) Ran this by Brett & he for some reason is hooked on the name Nashua instead of Nash... I don't get it. So Nashua Kelly Walker or Nash Kelly Walker. I figure I'll leave it for now & he can't refuse me in the hospital after giving birth, hehe. I'm counting on Nash Kelly Walker.
No comments:
Post a Comment